D2 Racing Type Drag SuspensionD2 Racing DRAG suspension kits greatly reduce your 1/4 mile time by offering increased traction properties through the use of drag specific dampening and spring rates while still retaining 36 ways of adjustment. Key Features:
- Suited for drag racing.
- The coilover can be dropped 60mm~100mm from OE ride height.
- Made of aluminium material to reduce the weight of vehicle.
- We advise our customers who utilize the principle of adjusting ride height to balance the weight of the tire when installing to increase LSD life-cycle.
- These drag coilovers help prevent the sudden weight transfer at launch. During launch, the car and torque weight will shift which compresses the springs. The drag coilovers help prevent that from happening, putting your vehicles power to the pavement quicker and increasing the stability of vehicle at high speed.
- Camber can be adjusted by included camber plates on McPherson-Style suspension.
- If there is no application desired, we can customise the coilover for you to meet requirements.
- 3D pillowball upper mount are optional and can be used to adjust camber and caster.
- Pillow ball mounts included w/ camber plates *Select Applications*
- Telflon-coated threads
- Flawless CNC finish
- 2 keys for adjusting ride height
- Carefully matched spring and damper rates
- 1 year warranty
- Custom spring rates (3.5, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 18, and 22 kg/mm) available at an additional charge.
More From This Category