TEIN Street Advance Z-AUS Coilover Kit Holden Commodore VF ALL including Strut Mount
- New Formula and New Structure = Incredibly Low Price
- Thread-Type Ride Height Adjustment
- Twin-Tube System (longer stroke with a smaller repulsive force = high ride comfort)
- Uses OE Mounts (not included in the product kit).
- High Durability and Reliability
- the dust boot guards the piston rod from damage, and keeps foreign material out of the shock absorber. (Some vehicles use their OE dust boots)
- Springs are cold formed with SAE9254 steel (minimum tensile strength 200 kgf/mm2) and are outstandingly sag-proof and boast extreme resiliency
- Superior rust protection
- TEIN's damper oil maintains a stable viscosity in a broad temperature range, it sustains smooth stroke and reliable damping force in a variety of circumstances.
- anti-foaming properties make it resistant to cavitation (bubble forming). Since it withstands high heat too, it's suitable for intense sport driving as well.
- the damper oil keeps up its superior performance long-term, because it's resistant to deterioration over time
- Superior durability and corrosion resistance
- ZT Coating surface treatment on the ride height adjustment thread is abrasion resistant against gravel/debris, and further enhances its corrosion resistance.
- 16 Level Damping Force Adjustment for simultaneous adjustment of compression and rebound - Modify ride comfort and handling according to your preference, changing the properties of the shock absorber with the adjustment dial.
- Compatible with EDFC Series (Optional)
[Note: Images are for reference and not of the actual product]