GFB Respons TMS Blow Off Valve
Atmosphere venting BOV won’t work on your car? Try a GFB Respons – you’ll be surprised!
Just another dual-port BOV?
On the surface it may look like just another dual-port blow-off valve, but the Respons is actually much more than that. Featuring GFB’s patented venting bias adjustment system, the Respons allows you to precisely control how much air vents from each of the two outlets.
Why is this so important? Two key reasons:
- Adjust how loud the blow-off sound is. Recirculate all of the air for silent factory operation, vent it all to atmosphere for maximum noise, or set it ANYWHERE in between to suit your preference.
- Get a blow-off sound WITHOUT causing stalling, backfiring, or any other BOV-related issues, even on a car with a sensitive airflow meter (MAF).
Hold on, it gets better. The Respons isn’t just a noise-maker. It also offers:
- Better throttle response
- Faster boost recovery on gearshift
- Unlimited boost-holding!
- Subaru GT MY01-02 SF,SF5 130kw Petrol Engine AWD Closed Off-Road Vehicle 12/00-07/02
- Subaru GT MY98-00 SF,SF5 125kw Petrol Engine AWD Closed Off-Road Vehicle 09/98-12/00
- Subaru STi MY99-00 GC,GC8 206kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 02/99-10/00
- Subaru STi MY99-00 GFC 206kw Petrol Engine AWD Coupe 09/98-09/00
- Subaru WRX MY99-00 GC,GC8 160kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 09/98-10/00
- Subaru WRX MY99-00 GF,GF8 160kw Petrol Engine AWD Wagon 09/98-10/00
- Subaru B4 (BE, BH, BT) EJ20TT MY98-03 BE, BH, BT 198kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 12/98-08/03
- Subaru B4 (BE, BH, BT) EJ20TT MY98-03 BE,BE5 206kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 01/01-08/03
- Subaru B4 (BE, BH, BT) EJ20TT MY98-03 BE,BE5 191kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 08/01-02/02
- Subaru B4 (BE, BH, BT) EJ20TT MY98-03 BE, BH, BT 210kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 12/98-08/03
- Subaru XT MY03-04 (series I) SG 130kw Petrol Engine AWD Closed Off-Road Vehicle 09/02-12/08
- Subaru XT MY03-04 (series I) SG,SG9 155kw Petrol Engine AWD Closed Off-Road Vehicle 12/03-06/05
More From This Category