GFB Respons TMS Blow Off Valve
GFB Respons TMS valve features both the GFB patented adjustable bias venting system, and the GFB TMS advantage. The TMS range from GFB is designed specifically for the purpose of turbo lag reduction and improving throttle response.
Tests show TMS features can help return the engine to peak boost up to 30% faster than a factory diverter valve when shifting gears.
Want sound? Admit it, you do - otherwise you wouldn't be looking at this product! Even if you only want to hear it a little bit, only some of the time, or hide it from your better half, GFB's unique patented venting bias adjustment system has you covered - it allows the amount of air vented to atmosphere or recirc to be infinitely varied to change the sound from silent to ear-shattering or anywhere in between, with a simple flick of the wrist!
Unique adjustment to easily change distribution of vented air between recirculating and atmosphere ports.
Great for cars with sensitive air flow meters as it can be tuned to vent just enough air back to the inlet to prevent backfiring, whilst achieving a blow-off sound.
Direct bolt-on fitment NO extra parts, adaptors, or modifications to the car required just take the factory valve off, and put the GFB Respons TMS in its place!
These unique products manufactured in Australia to ISO 9001 can deliver performance with as much or as little noise as you like; with the GFB Respons TMS you CAN achieve a blow-off sound without throwing a CEL, running rich, stalling, using more fuel or causing any other problems commonly associated with atmosphere-venting valves on cars with MAF sensors.
- Mazda 3 MPS BK MZR L3-VDT 06-09 BK 191kw Petrol Engine FWD Hatchback 07/06-09/09
- Mazda 6 MPS GG MZR L3-VDT 05-on GG 191kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 08/05-02/08
- Mazda CX7 All 2.3 MZR L3-VDT 06-on ER 175kw Petrol Engine AWD Closed Off-Road Vehicle 06/06-12/14
- Mitsubishi Eclipse 1G 4G63t 1990-1994 D2_A 157kw Petrol Engine AWD Coupe 12/89-03/94
- Mitsubishi Galant VR4 E38A-E39A 4G63 90-93 HG,HH 148kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 10/90-03/93
- Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-t RB20DET 89-93 R32 158kw Petrol Engine RWD Coupe 03/89-06/93
- Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-t RB20DET 89-93 R32 158kw Petrol Engine RWD Sedan 03/89-06/93
- Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-t RB20DET 89-93 R32 158kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 03/89-06/93
- Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-t RB20DET 89-93 R32 158kw Petrol Engine AWD Coupe 03/89-06/93
- Nissan Skyline R31 GTS-Turbo RB20DET 85-90 R31 160kw Petrol Engine RWD Coupe 08/85-05/90
- Nissan Skyline R34 GT-T RB25DET 98-06 R34 206kw Petrol Engine RWD Coupe 05/98-01/06
- Nissan Skyline R34 GT-T RB25DET 98-06 R34 206kw Petrol Engine RWD Sedan 05/98-08/02
- Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-t RB25DET 1993-1998 R33 184kw Petrol Engine RWD Coupe 01/94-07/00
- Mazdaspeed 3 MPS 06/09 BK 191kw Petrol Engine FWD Hatchback 12/06-06/09
- Mazdaspeed 6 2.3 MPS 2005-2007 GG 191kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 12/05-08/07
- Mazda 3 MPS BL MZR L3-VDT 09-13 BL 191kw Petrol Engine FWD Hatchback 06/09-11/13