GFB Respons TMS Blow Off Valve
Atmosphere venting BOV won’t work on your car? Try a GFB Respons – you’ll be surprised!
Just another dual-port BOV?
On the surface it may look like just another dual-port blow-off valve, but the Respons is actually much more than that. Featuring GFB’s patented venting bias adjustment system, the Respons allows you to precisely control how much air vents from each of the two outlets. Why is this so important? Two key reasons:
- Adjust how loud the blow-off sound is. Recirculate all of the air for silent factory operation, vent it all to atmosphere for maximum noise, or set it ANYWHERE in between to suit your preference.
- Get a blow-off sound WITHOUT causing stalling, backfiring, or any other BOV-related issues, even on a car with a sensitive airflow meter (MAF).
Hold on, it gets better. The Respons isn’t just a noise-maker. It also;
- Offers better throttle response
- Faster boost recovery on gearshift
- Unlimited boost-holding!
- Subaru Impreza 2.0 Turbo GT EJ20T MY94-00 GC,GC8 155kw Petrol Engine AWD Sedan 11/92-09/98
- Subaru Impreza 2.0 Turbo GT EJ20T MY94-00 GF,GF8 155kw Petrol Engine AWD Wagon 02/94-09/98
- Subaru WRX MY94-96 GC8C 155kw Petrol Engine AWD Wagon 09/94-09/96
- Toyota Supra JZA80 3.0 2JZ-GTE 93-02 JZA80 210kw Petrol Engine RWD Coupe 05/93-07/02
- Toyota Supra JZA80 3.0 2JZ-GTE 93-02 JZA80 243kw Petrol Engine RWD Coupe 05/93-07/02
- Ford Australia Ford Laser TX3 KC-KE 1.6 B6T 87-90 KE 100kw Petrol Engine AWD Hatchback 10/87-04/90
- Ford Australia Ford Laser TX3 KC-KE 1.6 B6T 87-90 KE 100kw Petrol Engine FWD Hatchback 10/87-04/90
- Ford Australia TX3 KF-KH 1.8 BPT 90-93 KH 117kw Petrol Engine AWD Hatchback 10/91-07/93
- Ford Australia TX3 KF-KH 1.8 BPT 90-93 KF 117kw Petrol Engine AWD Hatchback 06/90-09/91
- Mazdaspeed Miata MX-5 Turbo BP-4W 04-05 NB 134kw Petrol Engine RWD Convertible 12/04-12/05