Racing 15 is a 100% PAO & Ester synthetic SAE 15W-50, SHEAR FREE modern engine oil. It contains an anti wear package of *FULL ZINC + (exceeding 2200+ ppm levels) for ultimate engine wear protection.
Racing 15 is designed for use in modern 4, 6 & 8+ cylinder, multi cam, multi-valve including VVT, naturally aspirated, supercharged & turbocharged engines. It can be used in high performance, modern engines for both competition and normal on/off road use in a wide range of vehicles.
Racing 15 is recommended for use in vehicles where SAE 15W-40 or SAE 20W-40 engine oils were originally recommended by the manufacturer.
Racing 15 can be used where ACEA A3/B3 is recommended in model years prior to 2017 and also where API SN and previous specifications SM (2004-2010), SL (2001-2004), SJ (1998-2000) or earlier specifications are recommended. It is suitable for use in many Diesel and LPG powered vehicles requiring an engine oil meeting API CF or where ACEA A3/B3 is required prior to 2017 and where ACEA A3/B4 is recommended prior to 2008. It is not recommended for use in diesel vehicles fitted with a DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
Racing 15 is a Shear Free formulation that eliminates viscosity loss and maintains oil pressure during extreme engine operating conditions. Its unique formulation of base oil and additives make it safe to use with modern emission control devices such as catalytic converters ensuring the ultimate in performance and protection for your engine.
VEHICLE AND FUEL TYPES
Racing 15 is suitable for use in competition applications and for everyday use on road in passenger cars and light commercial vehicles. It can be used with Petrol, LPG, E10, E85 (Racing & Competition only), diesel (without DPF), avgas, nitro, methanol & other conventional fuels. It is not suitable for use in motorcycles with wet clutches.
PENRITE TEN TENTHS
Racing 15 has been proven in race and competition conditions in engines requiring a high performance full synthetic engine oil. It is the product of choice for many competitors running competition vehicles in circuit & drag racing, rallying, drifting, hill climb, targa, time trials and regularity.
- Blended using 100% PAO (Poly Alpha Olefin Group IV) and ESTER (Group V) full synthetic base oils for maximum heat resistance and high performance
- *FULL ZINC + anti-wear additive package for ultimate engine wear protection
- SHEAR FREE formulation maintains oil pressure and eliminates viscosity loss
- LATEST oil specification technology for maximum wear protection, minimum sludge formation & reduced piston deposits
- COMPETITION PROVEN and trusted for performance engines
- Longer engine life by reducing formation of high temperature engine deposits
- Safe for catalysts and other emission control systems
PRODUCT PERFORMANCE LEVELS
VW 502 00
VW 505 00
SUITABLE FOR USE WHERE SPECIFICATIONS BELOW ARE REQUIRED
ACEA A3/B3 (PRIOR TO 2017)
ACEA A3/B4 (PRIOR TO 2008)