D2 Racing Type Street SuspensionType Street have pillowball rubber top mount with McPherson coilover designs, which help keep the original comfort setup for 60%. Key Features:
- Camber adjustable top mounts on McPherson designs.
- Combined handling of pillowball top mount and the comfort of stock top mount, able to absorb the jolt like the rubber top mount.
- 36-way damping setting is able to adjust the damping settings freely to meet the requirement of street setup.
- Use SAE9254 materials for spring to avoid changing shape and 6061 aluminium to avoid the rusty when it snows.
- Fitted with spring bearing to help avoid unusual sound when turning the steering wheel.
- This feature helps prevent the spring perch to compress the spring and help eliminate sound caused by a perch snug spring which can damage coilovers
- Our coilover can be adjusted ±30mm from OE ride height.
- The pillowball rubber top mount is the best product as it is the same as OE top mount and able to eliminate the shock noise made by the pillowall top mount.