The Gen-V WG40M Comp-Gate40 Motorsport external wastegate is a cost effective, high performing 40mm external wastegate designed specifically for endurance racing or where water cooling is not available and high thermal thresholds are required for extended periods of time.
The Gen-V provides extensive user configurability, world leading extended thermal performance, fatigue resistance and best in class flow performance for optimum control and longevity.
A direct fit upgrade to all 4th-generation Turbosmart wastegates and feature a CFD driven heatsink design, unique collar-locking system, variable actuator cap and base, strap-type V-band clamps, liquid-cooling, 1/8″ NPT ports, and are provided with a range of springs.
- Direct swap for Turbosmart Gen 4 Comp-Gate 40, inlet is the same as other 38/40mm V-band wastegates
- 40mm valve size
- High temp spring combinations from 3 – 26psi supplied in the box
- 1/8”NPT ports
- V-band clamp mounting system to suit 1-3/4” OD pipe
- Locking collar for compact size and easy spring changes
What's in the Box?
- Wastegate unit (pre-assembled with spring as per order)
- SS316 Valve seat
- Inlet V-Band
- Inlet SS304 weld flange
- Outlet V-Band
- Outlet SS304 weld flange
- Collar tool (master/slave)
- 17/7 PH 3, 5, 7, 14 psi spring kit (1x spring installed)
- 4x 1/8” NPT plugs (1x installed) / 2x 1/8” NPT nipples
- Instruction card.