884006P is a one-piece, direct replacement or upgrade to the standard, two-piece wedge collar and wire ring featured in pull-type clutches.
The spring tension of the segmented retaining ring is carefully calculated and tested for optimal performance. It provides uniform loading on the bearing and pressure plate to assure proper alignment, regardless of driver influence or vehicle modifications. Monoloc's hardened chrome-moly steel construction will provide years of service.
- Feel: Added confidence of reliability during hard and fast shifts;
- Life: Hardened Chromoly steel construction to provide years of service, dramatic improvement in release mechanism life;
- Quality: Spring tension is carefully calculated and tested for optimal performance, major improvement in release mechanism;
- Recommended Use: Recommended for all uses;
- ACT Difference: ACT's patented fix for problematic OE design;